Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 7 PM – 9:30 PM PDT
|n||Unity At The Lake870 Emerald Bay Rd. Suites 204-208, South Lake Tahoe, California|
$15 (No one will be turned away for for lack of funds)
*doors open at 6:30 and close at 9:00*
Ecstatic Dance is an intentional gathering for journeying and healing with movement and sound. This community gathering provides a safe and judgement-free space to express freely and authentically.
No dance experience necessary. There’s no right or wrong way to dance!
Be sure to stay until the end for our sweet closing ceremony.
This is a child-friendly event. Children must be with an adult at all times.
What you might want to bring:
1. Comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely
2. Water bottle that you can refill at venue
3. Your open heart and mind!
(Event photo is the art work of Jennifer Mieras)
1. No talking on the dance floor (or at the altar)
2. The dance floor is a shoe-free zone
3. This is a sober event
– no alcohol or illegal drugs. You will be asked to leave if you show up intoxicated.
4. Respect the space – others’ space and the collective space
– no heavy perfume or oils
5. When approaching others to dance:
– listen for a yes (get eye contact first)
– respect any no (like when they are ignoring you)
– respect solo dancers’ right to their space
– putting hands in prayer position at heart means “I see you and thank you for the dance (that just ended)”